Oct. 11, 2019
IDA World Congress 2019
The IDA World Congress 2019 on Desalination and Water Reuse will be held in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE) from 20-24 October, 2019. Toray is proud to be a welcome silver sponsor and exhibitor of the IDA World Congress 2019, the premier desalination and advanced water treatment congress. Please visit our booth at #A10 in Dubai World Trade Center.
Following technical presentation will be given at the congress:
- October 22, AM: Mr. Hussein AlMughrabi, "FIRST SUCCESSFUL SWRO REFERENCE IN KHAFJI GULF” , at Session 2.6.
- October 22, AM: Mr. Abdallah Alzyoud, "FIVE YEARS SUCCESSFUL OPERATION HISTORY FOR SEVEN RECYCLE INDUSTRIAL WASTE WATER” , at Session 6.1.
- October 22, AM: Dr. Mohammed Farooque Ayumantakath, " RELIABLE SEA WATER RO OPERATION WITH HIGH WATER RECOVERY AND NO-CHLORINE /NO-SBS DOSING IN ARABIAN GULF, SAUDI ARABIA” , at Session 2.2.
- October 23, AM: Dr. Masahiro Kimura, " ADVANCED RO MEMBRANE WITH HIGH SOLUTE REJECTION AND HIGH WATER PERMEABILITY” , at Session 2.8.
- October 24, AM: Mr. Sridhar Gurusamy, "STABLE OPERATION OF FUJAIRAH II SEAWATER REVERSE OSMOSIS PLANT FOR A PERIOD OF OVER 8 YEARS” , at Session 2.9.
- October 24, AM: Mr. Abdallah Alzyoud, " NINE YEARS SUCESSFUL OPERATIONAL HISTORY OF SHUAIBAH 3 EXPANSION RO SEAWATER RO DESALINATION PLANT AT RED SEA COAST” , at Session 2.9.
IDA World Congress 2019 website: