Toray Malaysia Systems Solution Sdn. Berhad
System Analysts (Application Support)
Recruitment Period :Apr.26, 2018 - May.25, 2019
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
|Responsibilities||· Support Software applications implemented for Toray Group companies
· Handles application support incidents, perform trouble shooting, identify root cause and follow up on problem resolution until completion.
· Understand operation requirement to recommend systems enhancements.
· Plan and implement new projects / functions and enhancements as required, involving in SDLC including translating business requirement into system design, user testing and production support, ensuring on-time delivery and within budget.
· Work closely with internal and outsource staffs to perform each stage of SDLC.
· Manage application tasks and communication with users to ensure quality and timely delivery.|
|Requirements||· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
· Related working experience in systems requirement analysis and Microsoft software development
· Candidate with experience and leadership qualities will be considered for more senior position
· Candidate with Oracle EBS working experience are encouraged to apply
· Good RDBMS database knowledge (Oracle / MS SQL)
· Good analysis skill and troubleshooting skill
· Team player with ability to work in a team and individual contributor
· Good interpersonal and communication skills in English
· Adhere to policies, procedures and security practices|
|Work Location||Prai/Bayan Lepas, Penang|
|Working Hours||5 days (Monday-Friday), 8.30am - 5.25pm|